I love handbags so much.. I have a lot of bags in my collection. Switching bags is one of the fastest ways to change a look.. and also one of the fastest ways to lose keys, cards, receipts, etc.. That's the worst aspects of having many bags.. wink wink.. ;)
Handbags really can make a women feel special and they help to create a look. Only women can understand how important they are in every day life. So, if you want to cheer your woman up, buy her a handbag today!! hehehe
Miu Miu Stage Bag.. It's so gorgeous!!
It's around RM5k
OMG... it's LV Mirror!!!
It's around RM8k!!!
Dato' Siti with her LV Mirror Silver Speedy..
~ nak pinjam.. ;)
The most adorable bag from Luella..
Christina Aguilera with her Luella Gisele Bag
Chanel Jumbo Flap.. I wish I can have it.. ;)
It's around RM 6k to 15k!!
Chanel Diamond Forever, Limited Edition..
Adorned with 3.56 carats made up of 334 diamonds!
It's around $261,000 = RM 8 Million!!
Perghhhh... membazir tol..huhuhu..
Victoria with her Chanel
The legendary Hermes Birkin... oohhh..
I dream about it all the time..
It's around 50k!!
Kim Kardashian spent $100,000 on
handbags at Hermes Paris!!!
~ Jom pakat-pakat pengsan...huhu
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v
ps: Ada sape nak hadiahkan beg-beg di atas kat yana mcm
dato'Siti hadiahkan pada kd? hahaha..berangan je la..
Sacs I Love...












1 comment:
hohoo! mahal kot..*pengsan*
Post a Comment