Followers

Syahir - Emy Anniversary :)

My Lil Pumpkin..

Breastfeeding Milestones..

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reasons Why I Love You...



Reasons why I Love You..

You are my soulmate for life...
You make me feel like I've never felt before...
 Your love keeps me going...
You mean the world to me...



Reasons  why I Love You..

In times of trouble or stress, you never give up on me...
When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke...
I get a wonderful feeling just thinking about you...
I love you because you bring out the best in me..
I love you because you have stood by me through everything..
I love the way you look after me so well..
I love that because we are best friends..
I love that I'm your princess..


Reasons why I Love You..

How you love me like no other..
How you forgive me when I'm wrong..
How times it seems like we're the only ones here..
How we both get along so well..
How you put me before your friends..
How you always find a new way to Wow me..



Reasons why I Love You..

The times you make sure nothing will harm me..
The way you hold my hand so tight..
The way you make sure I have everything I need..
The way we're so much alike..


I Love You, Love You so much my hubby :)








2 comments:

LadyBird said...

semoga kasih sayang itu berkekalan dan semakin mekar sampai bila2..
ameeennn.. :)

~ L.Y.A.N.A~ said...

ameeennnn... TQ miss ladybird.. :)