Followers

Syahir - Emy Anniversary :)

My Lil Pumpkin..

Breastfeeding Milestones..

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

~ I Love Handbags~

I love handbags so much.. I have a lot of bags in my collection. Switching bags is one of the fastest ways to change a look.. and also one of the fastest ways to lose keys, cards, receipts, etc.. That's the worst aspects of having many bags.. wink wink.. ;)










Handbags really can make a women feel special and they help to create a look. Only women can understand how important they are in every day life. So, if you want to cheer your woman up,  buy her a handbag today!! hehehe








Miu Miu Coffer... 1 of my dream bag.. 
Miu Miu is a brand from the Prada..
It's around RM7k..



 Jessica Alba with her Miu Miu Coffer




Miu Miu Stage Bag.. It's so gorgeous!! 
               It's around RM5k








OMG... it's LV Mirror!!! 
      It's around RM8k!!!





Dato' Siti with her LV Mirror Silver Speedy.. 
~ nak pinjam.. ;)





The most adorable bag from Luella..




Christina Aguilera with her Luella Gisele Bag






Chanel Jumbo Flap.. I wish I can have it.. ;)
It's around RM 6k to 15k!!




Chanel Diamond Forever, Limited Edition.. 
Adorned with 3.56 carats made up of 334 diamonds!
It's around $261,000 = RM 8 Million!!
Perghhhh... membazir tol..huhuhu..




 
Victoria with her Chanel












The legendary Hermes Birkin... oohhh.. 
         I dream about it all the time..
                It's around 50k!! 




      Kim Kardashian spent $100,000 on 
handbags at Hermes Paris!!!
~ Jom pakat-pakat pengsan...huhu

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

ps: Ada sape nak hadiahkan beg-beg di atas kat yana mcm 
dato'Siti hadiahkan pada kd? hahaha..berangan je la..


 Sacs I Love...

1 comment:

misyamissyou said...

hohoo! mahal kot..*pengsan*